Welcome to the University of New Mexico-Gallup! UNM-Gallup was founded in 1968 as a branch campus of the University of New Mexico and we welcome students from all walks of life by offering a wide variety of academic, career technical, community education and workforce development programs. UNM-Gallup meets students at whatever place they are in their lives and enriches their lives by providing the opportunity to benefit from a range of educational resources. Our trained and dedicated group of faculty and staff view student achievement as their goal and take great pride in sharing in their accomplishments - SUCCESS matters at UNM-Gallup!
UNM-Gallup educates approximately 2,000 students every semester and serves a population that is nearly 80% Native American. We are a comprehensive vocational and transfer institution offering Certificates, Associate's Degrees, and a selection of Bachelor and Graduate programs. Supported by programs such as the Veterans Resource Center, TRiO Student Support Services, the Lobo Learning Center and the Early Childhood and Family Center, students can stay close, go far and achieve all of their educational needs.
UNM-Gallup also reaches out to the community through robust business partnerships and customized training programs that improve the composition and skill sets of the local workforce. We work with community leaders to anticipate economic trends and address business and industrial needs as they arise.
Visit us at 705 Gurley Avenue in Gallup, check out our website at www.gallup.unm.edu or call (505) 863-7500.
- UNM-Gallup offers a variety of academic & career technical education programs including certificate and degree programs.
- Middle College High School is an on-site charter high school where students attend high school & college classes.
- Center for Career & Technical Education - concurrent enrollment in a variety of CTE training for high school students.
- McKinley Academy offers high school students of the local district the chance to take concurrent classes.
- Student Services available include advising, financial aid, testing services, career counseling and veteran's services.